Sunday, September 4, 2011

Someone Is Using My ID

I've always heard that a person should search for their own name from time to time.  Well, today I "googled" my ID of edgejoy.  I found out that there is another seller using this ID.   I want to let everyone know that the edgejoy with a large number of listings on a dot info site is not me.  This edgejoy calls himself a seller, yet nothing can be bought.  It seems to be a search engine with links to Amazon.  There are five flags of countries so I do not know where this edgejoy is located.  It is strange that there is a site where you cannot locate any information about the seller or the site.  Of course, I realize that I do not own the name of edgejoy legally and anyone else can use it.  I have been using this ID for twelve years.  If anyone knows anything about this, I would appreciate your letting me know.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment